At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam. It's about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
A Program Designed to Maximize Your Potential
- Innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Basic skin and nail care, as well as anatomy and physiology
- Classroom training that includes critical business planning and communication skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on-training in our leading-edge facilities providing you real-world experience
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
- Redken Scholarship available at this Academy
Upon completion of our cosmetology program, you will be ready to take the State Board Exam to obtain your cosmetology license.
Got a question? Contact Us
2012 Program Details
Next Class Start Dates
- July 1, 2013
- Aug 26, 2013
- Sept 23, 2012
Or call the admissions office directly at 715.835.2345 or send us an email.
Gainful Employment Program Disclosure Download PDF
Most beauty schools prepare you only for the state boards, which is important. But TSPA prepares you for a career in hairdressing. They have immediate knowledge of how to set their students up for success.
- Dhaniel Doud, Redken Artist