Pursuing an education in cosmetology is the first step to discovering a career filled with endless opportunity. The Salon Professional Academy's goal is to maximize your artistic potential through programs that teach not only the latest techniques, but also proven business strategies. Our well rounded education will significantly improve your earning potential and prepare you for a long-term future in the industry.
The TSPA Difference
What sets us apart from traditional beauty schools is our commitment to your success. We accomplish this by delivering:
- Training programs that offer the latest techniques, trends and styles in hair, skin, nails and massage, with our cosmetology program supported by Redken
- Small class sizes that encourage interaction and enable more one-on-one time with educators
- Creative and motivating educators who empower you to develop the skills you need for a long-term future in the industry
- State-of-the-art facilities that provide a positive, real-world learning environment
- Business skills that make you a highly-trained and well-educated graduate, ready for top salons
Endless Industry Opportunities
Upon graduation you don't necessarily need to be "just behind a chair". Our graduates have held many exciting positions within the industry including photo and movie stylist, platform artist, spa/ salon manager and owner, beauty product representative, cosmetology educator, and even a beauty magazine editor. Don't wait to get started on your exciting career.
Next Class Start Dates
July 1: Cosmetology
Aug 26: Cosmetology
Sept 23: Cosmetology
Watch a Video
Learn why TSPA is right for you
It's been a fun experience and I'm so happy that I choose TSPA. I've learned so much!
- Raquel Hernandez